A former New York Times editor gave a no-holds-barred interview on CNN, leaving the network scrambling to do damage control over … the truth.
When Bari Weiss sat down with CNN's Brian Stelter to give examples of how the world has gone mad, she barreled into a stream of politically incorrect, uncomfortable truths, such as:
- When you have the chief reporter on the beat of COVID for The New York Times talking about how questioning or pursuing the question of the lab leak;
- When you're not able to say out loud and in public there are differences between men and women;
- When we're not allowed to acknowledge that rioting is rioting and it is bad and that silence is not violence, but violence is violence;
- When you're not able to say the Hunter Biden laptop is a story worth pursuing;
- When, in the name of progress, young school children, as young as kindergarten, are being separated in public schools because of their race, and that is called progress instead of segregation, the world has gone mad. There are dozens of examples."
So who's responsible for all this madness? Stelter asks. Again, Weiss goes "there," pointing her finger directly at the media, saying, "People that work at networks like, frankly, like the one I'm speaking on right now, who try and claim that it was racist to investigate the lab leak theory."
SOURCE: ZeroHedge October 19, 2021