PRESIDENT TRUMP ATTORNEY SEEKS VIDEO FOOTAGE FROM THE EVENTS SURROUNDING JANUARY 6, 2021. Please send all videos to: [email protected]
1. Trump Protestors being peaceful. Marching and crowd scenes. (No selfies, please)
2. Trump Protestors helping police and fellow protestors.
3. Antifa, BLM, or other agitators antagonizing the crowd.
4. Police or anyone else waving/encouraging people to go into the Capitol building.
5. Police wrongdoing or unusual behavior out of the ordinary for a police officer.
6. The shooting (or apparent shooting) of Ashli Babbitt.
7. Footage of police beating or antagonizing Trump supporters.
8. The beating of Rosanne Boyland by police or any other video of Ms. Boyland, including Trump supporters trying to save her.
9. The death or any footage of Trump Supporters Benjamin Philips or Kevin Greenson from that day.
10. Footage of police taking down barriers or opening doors and allowing protestors to enter the Capitol building.
11. Any footage near the RNC or DNC of scenes near or police response to the pipe bombs and the illusive "pipe bomber".
Speeches of anyone promoting violence or peace.
12. Anything else you may have which could help.
Please send any and all the videos you have which could help us. If you are in doubt as to whether it is important, send it, unless you are certain it cannot be of help. Even people laughing and having a good time will help.